Tuesday, December 18, 2007

021. Woe.

Well, I've been trying to think of things to post here. I could do the usual and comment on some new unusual piece of clothing, but this is not the time. The time has come...To Rant.

What is going on with spring fashion? What has happened to good fashion? I got home after finals, eager to flip through the new Vogue and W, and what do I get? Abysmal editorial after abysmal editorial, not that the articles were any better. I can't even begin to describe the mediocrity of the ads. Prada, fie on thee. And Dior, words cannot even begin to describe.


Style.com

Bring back the glory! Bring it back!

2 comments:

discotheque confusion said...

Surely Heather Marks' amazing hair makes up for it?

Just look at it!

I'm finding the Spring Ads are okay, actually. What about the youthful and summery D&G ad, or the overdramatic Lanvin?

jealoushe said...

Alas, the Heather Marks picture is from several seasons ago.

The spring ads are okay, but that's all they are - okay. Classics like Lanvin are always going to be good, but there's nothing I've seen yet that's absolutely splendid. And those that are, are few and far between.

Still, to each their own. I'm sure some people adore this spring's fashion.