Saturday, August 11, 2007

004. Downgrading cost but preserving quality: priceless.

Well, I've said it before and I'll say it again: I am a bag snob. I like expensive bags. Actually, I love expensive bags. And I buy them...again and again. I am always searching for a cheaper alternative, but I am addicted to the illustrious brand names, the high quality, the, the--je ne sais quoi.

But. Every once in a while I fall in love with a more reasonably priced line of bags. Linea Pelle is one such case. The handbags are priced between $300-$500, with clutches under $150.


Angie Satchell in Crimson
CoutureCandy.com

Gah, that gorgeous lipstick red! Temptation! But if you're looking for something similar in a smaller size, Linea Pelle also happens to make a clutch-sized version for a mere $125. What a steal!

No comments: