Saturday, December 5, 2009

058. Shoe shopping is always in season.

There is a lot to be said for Jeffrey Campbell shoes. Notwithstanding the fact that they are primarily knockoffs of very high-end shoes, they are comfortable, creative, and reasonably affordable. And might I stress again that they are comfortable. That actually matters to me when picking out a shoe, believe it or not.

The interesting thing about Jeffrey Campbell shoes is that they have spread to the darkest corner of online shopping boutiques worldwide. And no boutique possesses the same exact collection of shoes; in fact, each seller has a rather unique collection of Jeffrey Campbell. (This is very frustrating when you're price-comparing and only one or two stores have a particular pair.)

A few pairs I like as of late:


KarmaLoop.com

Jeffrey Campbell Posh Shoe, $146


KarmaLoop.com

Jeffrey Campbell Michelle CT Heel in Purple Suede, $105


ShopNastyGal.com

Jeffrey Campbell Legal Zip Wedge Boot, $185

And now, from some similarly awesome shoe designers, a further collection of commingled crown jewels of the shoe kingdom...


AmelieBoutique.com

Tristan Blair Sarah Studded Boots, £285


PixieMarket.com

Alain Thigh High Leather Boot, $286


SimplySoles.com

Lovely People Piper, $140

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I want to quote your post in my blog. It can?
And you et an account on Twitter?

jealoushe said...

You're welcome to quote me, as long as you provide a link to my blog.

Unfortunately, I don't have a Twitter. When I can afford a Blackberry, I will... :)